Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Trenton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.