Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Trenton and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.