Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.