In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.