In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.