Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.