Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.