Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Colony and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.