Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Colony and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.