In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.