Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.