Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.