Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Colony and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.