Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.