In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.