Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.