In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.