Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.