In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.