Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.