Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof is to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.