Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.