In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.