In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.