In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.