In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.