Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.