In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.