Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.