In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.