In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of The Colony and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.