Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.