In Need of a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.