Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of The Colony and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.