Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of The Colony and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.