Looking for a The Colony Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Colony area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Colony roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of The Colony and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in The Colony. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.