Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.