Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.