Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.