Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.