Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.