In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.