Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.