In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.