Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.