Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.