In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.