In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.