Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your roof is always to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.