In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.